Click to enlarge image(s)
THIS IS A DEPOSIT ONLY ON THIS ENGINE.
THE PRE ORDER PRICE IS $449.99 with FREE shipping to Continental US!! Please call us at 574-255-8538 if you have purchased Flyer Locomotives from us previously for VIP Pricing!!
YOUR DEPOSIT WILL BE APPLIED TO PRE BUY PRICES.
A PAYPAL INVOICE WILL BE SENT FOR THE BALANCE DUE WILL BE EMAILED WHEN THIS PRODUCT ARRIVES. BALANCE DUE WILL BE $399.99 WHICH WILL INCLUDE SHIPPING TO THE CONTINENTAL US.
CHOOSE YOUR ROAD NAME BELOW.
PLEASE CALL IF YOU DONT KNOW WHICH TO ORDER.
Available for the first time with our LEGACY control system, our popular Berkshire is better than ever! Featuring LEGACY control and Railsounds and separate locomotive handrails, these are the Berks modelers have been waiting for! American Flyer LEGACY engines are not equipped with Bluetooth.
- LEGACY Control System equipped -able to run in LEGACY control mode, in TMCC or in conventional mode with a standard transformer
- DCC equipped - able to run with DCC systems
- Odyssey II speed control
- LEGACY RailSounds
- CrewTalk™ dialog and TowerCom™ announcements, each with different scenarios depending on whether the locomotive is in motion or stopped
- Six official railroad speeds with CrewTalk dialog
- DynaChuff™ synchronized with 32 levels of intensity as the locomotive gains speed
- LEGACY® "Real-Time Quilling Whistle" control with instant response for realistic signature "quilling" and correctly timed warning signals
- Single hit or continuous bell sounds
- Sequence Control: plays the sound effects of an entire trip, including warning sounds and announcements, based on the movement and speed of the locomotive
- Current speed and fuel dialog, coal-loading sound effects
- IR Transmitter
- Powerful maintenance free motor
- Wireless Tether connection between locomotive and tender
- ElectroCoupler on rear of tender
- Directional lighting
- Traction tires
- Interior illumination in cab
- Die-cast locomotive body, pilot and trucks
- Die-cast tender body and trucks
- Separately applied metal handrails
- Fan-driven smoke with adjustable output
- Engineer and fireman figures
- Rail Line: Nickel Plate Road
- Road Number: 765
- Gauge: S Gauge
- Scale Type: Traditional
- Power: Electric
- Engine Type: Steam
- Most Recent Catalog: 2018 C1 Big Book