Click to enlarge image(s)
National Order day has passed. In the event there are not enough remaining availability we will notify you and immediately refund your deposit in full. Please call the store if you need additional explanation on this policy.
THIS IS A DEPOSIT ONLY ON THIS ENGINE. Choose roadname below!!!!
eMail for our lowest price, and place your order. We will send a balance due on arrival invoice within 2 business days locking in your price. We will refund your deposit within 1 business day in the event you dont agree along with our great service we have a great and competative price!!
YOUR DEPOSIT WILL BE APPLIED TO PRE BUY PRICES.
CHOOSE YOUR ROAD NAME BELOW.
PLEASE CALL IF YOU DONT KNOW WHICH TO ORDER. 574-255-8538
LEGACY Alco PA Diesel A-A Set
The classic American Flyer PAâ€™s are back in new paint schemes and road numbers with LEGACY™ Control and features. These locomotives provide perfect power for your passenger trains.
A-A Sets Include:
Both Units Feature:
- One PA powered and one PA non-powered unit
Powered Unit Also Features:
- LEGACY™ Control System equippedâ€”able to run in LEGACY Control mode, TrainMaster® Command Control mode, Conventional mode with a standard transformer or DCC mode
- DCC enabled - the locomotive will automatically look for the DCC signal and, if present, will operate on DCC with no additional work required by the operator
- ElectroCoupler™ on front end
- Die-cast metal trucks and fuel tank
- Metal frame
- Fan driven smoke
- Directional headlight
- LEGACY RailSoundsÂ® sound system featuring CrewTalk™ dialog and TowerComâ„¢ announcements, each with different scenarios depending on whether the locomotive is in motion or stopped
- Six official railroad speeds with CrewTalk dialog
- Eight diesel RPM levels
- LEGACY â€œReal-Time Quilling Hornâ€ control with instant quilling and correctly timed warning signals
- Single hit or continuous mechanical bell sounds
- Sequence Control plays the sound effects of an entire trip, including warning sounds and announcements, based on the movement and speed of the locomotive
- AF Speed Control with On/Off switch lets your locomotive operate smoothly and consistently over grades and through curves
- Current speed and fuel dialog, refueling sound effects
- Powerful dual maintenance-free motors
- Traction tires
- Rail Line: Santa Fe
- Road Number: 51 & 52
- Gauge: S Gauge
- Scale Type: Scale
- Brand: American Flyer
- Power: Electric
- Engine Type: Diesel
- Min Curve: S36
- Dimensions: Set Length: 26"
- Most Recent Catalog: 2017 American Flyer