If you want to max out your power potential, the 400-watt Z-4000 is the most powerful transformer to receive the UL-Listing for the model railroading hobby. The Z-4000 has two separate throttles to let you power two different tracks, and it has two fixed power outputs you can use for operating accessories. A single Z-4000 will power a lot of layout!
Features - U.L. Listed to U.S. & Canadian Standards
- Pure Sine Wave Power Signal
- (2) 21 Volt Variable Track Outputs
- (1) 14 Volt Fixed Output
- (1) 10 Volt Fixed Output
- Internal Cooling Fan
- On/Off Power Switch
- Power and Overload Indicator Lights
- Compatible As A Power Source For All O Gauge AC-Powered Locomotives & Accessories
- Circuit Breaker Protection For Each Output
- Voltage LED Displays
- Amperage LED Displays
Submit a Review...